Aunt Rhonda spoke with Grandma Linda. Mom & Dad made it to the country where our new sister lives now. We're so excited and can't wait to Skype with them soon. But for now, we're doing school work and playing with the cousins. It's raining AGAIN here today so we can't play outside. Tomorrow we're going to a homeschool co-op so we'll have PE time in the church gym....woohoo....we get to run around even if it is raining!!
I am a friend of your mom's. I met her online a looong time ago and we have talked ever since. I have a little girl with Down syndrome and her name is Natalie. I just wanted to tell you that I love that you are doing this blog. What a great way for your mom and dad to be able to see how you are doing and for you to support Everlyn. I know she is so proud of all of you for being such great big siblings while they have to be away. Keep up the good work. Hopefully Natalie and I will be able to come visit you someday soon. :)
ReplyDelete-Lori Free-
This is my blog if you want to see what my little girls are like.
http://www.itsjustlifex2.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori for following our blog. Easton and I will try to keep everyone updated in between playtime :-) So far, I'm doing most of it for him since he's busy playing with his cousins. Eventually, I'll pass it along to him as boredom sets in....lol.
ReplyDeleteRhonda